• Weekly assemblies are held every Monday morning at 9:20am in Mr. Keena’s room. All children will assemble at 9:20am with their class teacher.
• Topics and dates (which may change) for each assembly are decided in advance.
• Assembly is used as an opportunity to acknowledge student achievements.
• Students involved in school committees can report to all school members during assembly.
• All staff members are welcome to make suggestions regarding the content of assemblies.
• Monthly assemblies are held on the last Friday evening at 2:30pm in Mr. Keena’s room. All children will assemble at 2:30pm with their class teacher.
• Assembly is used as an opportunity to acknowledge student achievements as well as curricular areas covered in the previous month. All classes are given time to present some of their work.
• Awarding of certificates for ‘Gaelgeoir of the month’, ‘Hard working Student of the month’, ‘Best presentation of the month’ and ‘Most helpful student of the month’ will take place at monthly assemblies.